SS-300-HCL Extractive Laser Gas Analysis System
SS-300-HCL Extractive Laser Analysis System adopts TDLAS Tunable diode laser absorption spectroscope to measure HF concentration. It adopts special heated sampling probe which is able to work in high-temperature and high dust conditions, and hot & wet sampling system with little gas loss caused by gas condensing. Compare in-situ type gas analyzer, the extractive system has the advantages of no requirement of installation conditions, easy maintenance, little pollution to mirror, suitable for dirty sampling point with high dust.
II. Applications field
It is used for stack outlet in the waste incineration power plant.
Waste incineration stack outlet
0-20ppm(can be customize)
1. Measurement principle：TDLAS
2. Sampling method：Hot & Wet extractive sampling
3. Sampling pipe material：SUS316
4. Heated tube diameter: ø8×6
5. Power supply： AC220V±10% 50/60Hz
6. Power consumption：Max 2000W+50W*heated tube length
7. Calibration period：each 6 months
8. Analogue output：4 - 20mA
9. Max load：4 - 20mA 550Ω
10. Alarm output：gas temperature alarm, gas low pressure, gas over pressure alarm.
1. Extractive sampling method
2. Easy calibration and calibration
3. Adopts TLDAS principle, little cross-sensitivity,
4. Laser detector with long lifespan
5. Optional sampling probe calibration function.
6. IP 65 protection class.
7. Adopts hot and wet sampling and gas pretreatment with temperature 190℃, preventing HCL gas loss by condensation.
8. Sampling probe with purging function.
9. With lens blow up function, to prevent it dewing.